[wp-docs] WordPress Lessons are a hit!

lorelle at cameraontheroad.com lorelle at cameraontheroad.com
Thu Apr 28 18:53:52 GMT 2005

The "official" release date for information about the new WordPress Lessons
was on Monday.  It's Thursday and I thought I'd let you know that Google
reports about 1,870 for "wordpress lessons".  Yahoo reports 1,250, and MSN
reports 862.

According to the Codex's Popular Pages, listing visitor statistics, the
table of contents page for WordPress Lessons has had 8164 views and is
currently 36th most popular.

Not bad for so few days.  Keep spreading the word.

I will be putting together a small group to help put together the goals and
objectives for the upcoming "WordPress Lessons Contest", that will happen in
a month or so.  If you are interested in being a part of the team, helping
with the concept, screening, editing, judging, whatever, let me know here or
via email at lorelle at cameraontheroad.com.

Don't forget, while these lessons are merely step-by-step conversational
articles that point people towards the serious documentation, we still need
plenty of documentation pages to support those Lessons.  Keep the great work
coming!