[wp-docs] Overwhelming?

Sheryl Coe - Reportica reportica at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 16:35:26 GMT 2005

I won't be able to help til the weekend, between kids and work my weeks are
full. Going on a field trip tomorrow at 6 AM.

Mothers, grandmothers, I don't underestimate. Doctors I do. They want full
service ( http://www.stdp.org/news ) if something requires them to do more
than punch OK they want it done for them. Some of them. Some turn this into
a hobby and do fine. But I still need a manual to give them. So I wrote up
something really basic.

Sheryl

On 4/25/05, lorelle at cameraontheroad.com <lorelle at cameraontheroad.com> wrote:

> Don't underestimate your mother. People tend to like hand-holding
> information and the Codex it totally packed with core step-by-step
> technical
> help. The Lessons are like having a conversation with someone to help
> them,
> putting things in the most simplest of terms.
>
> And when the DAMN IMAGES GET FIXED (subtle hint there to the sysops), then
> the text will be broken up with graphics to help visualize every step of
> the
> way. That will really help your mother, and you. I got a bunch of screen
> shots that are just waiting on hold to be uploaded as soon as the images
> feature of the Codex is fixed.
>
> Most of them are totally step-by-step, especially the
> http://codex.wordpress.org/Stepping_Into_Template_Tags which shows
> examples
> of what things should look like, not just the code that makes them look
> that
> way.
>
> And we always need more....NOT A SUBTLE HINT! ;-)
>
> Lorelle

Sheryl Coe
web at reportica.net

Reportica