[wp-docs] Overwhelming?

James Huff james at macmerc.com
Mon Apr 25 15:15:51 GMT 2005

The general standpoint is that WordPress is very easy to get the hang
of if you just spend 30 minutes getting to know it.  The general point
of the WordPress Lessons are to provide you with every last tiny
detail, just in case you missed something.  Think of them as those
books like, "Microsoft Office for Dummies", or "Internet Explorer: The
Missing Manual".  Those are two programs that you shouldn't need a
manual for, yet they still manage to turn out 200-300 page books that
do come in handy for some users.