[wp-docs] Need Editors for WordPress Lessons

lorelle at cameraontheroad.com lorelle at cameraontheroad.com
Fri Apr 22 02:06:37 GMT 2005

I know the weekend is coming, but for those of you with a few minutes to
spare over the weekend, especially Sunday and Monday, can you stop by the
WordPress Lessons at http://codex.wordpress.org/WordPress_Lessons and do
some editing and verifying?  The documents there need checking, and I'll be
moving in more over the weekend, so all editing would be seriously
appreciated.

And if you are writing any articles for the Lessons in time for the big
"media blitz" for WordPress Lessons on Monday, I absolutely have to have
them by Sunday in order to clean them up and make sure they are stuck on a
page.

Thanks!  This is going to be a fun section on the Codex, and very helpful to
a lot of people.