[wp-docs] Common PHP Errors

lorelle at cameraontheroad.com lorelle at cameraontheroad.com
Thu Apr 21 23:04:54 GMT 2005

This is a great idea, Skippy. Just remember, we aren't a replacement for the major PHP sites, so let's list the MOST common errors, and try to keep them as related as possible to WordPress.  It's a fine line we walk with this one.

And to everyone else, if you know of some great external resources that list common PHP error charts or information, please post it here or add it to the discussion area of the article so Skippy can check them out and add them to his article.  This way, we can cover our bases without becoming the PHP error repository.

Great work and thanks to everyone for the help!