[wp-docs] I really need some help fixing my wordpress blog.

David Jenyns stockmarketquoteresearch at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 17:32:35 GMT 2005

I really hope this is the right list to post this on.

++++++++++++++++
FIRST PROBLEM:
++++++++++++++++

This is my Blog:
http://www.systemtradingblog.com

In the title of every single new post, the URL goes to that new post
shown alone on its own page, but I want to put in the desination of
my own URL to a different URL for each new posting.

For example THIS POST:
Losses, not Profits, will Stop You from Trading in the Market
NOW GOES TO:
http://www.systemtradingblog.com/index.php/archives/2005/03/26/losses-not-profits-will-stop-you-from-trading-in-the-market/

I want it to to this URL:
http://www.systemtradingblog.com/index.php/losses-not-profits-will-stop-you-from-trading-in-the-market/

THIS POST GOES TO:
Psychology How to Reduce Negative Thoughts Relating to Trading
GOES TO:
http://www.systemtradingblog.com/index.php/archives/2005/03/26/psychology-how-to-reduce-negative-thoughts-relating-to-trading/

I WANT IT TO GO TO:
http://www.systemtradingblog.com/index.php/psychology-how-to-reduce-negative-thoughts-relating-to-trading/

See if you go to the blogger blogs they have a box right below the
title of your post for you to add any URL that you want to people to
go to when they click on the title, I want to do the same thing for my
word press blog.  Has anyone written a plug in for this or can anyone
make one for me?

THIS IS WHERE I POSTED THIS ON THE SUPPORT SITE:
http://wordpress.org/support/topic.php?id=31200

I have posted this on the support page many times without any solution.

++++++++++++++++
SECOND PROBLEM:
++++++++++++++++

If you go to all of my URLs on my blog:

All Posts
Any catagory
Any Date

The links that I have below the pages all show up.

Pages
Trading Resources Link Partners
Can you tell me about Davids FREE System Trading eZines or Newsletters
My System Trading Blog and RSS FEED that Answers the Question What is RSS
David answers your Metastock Coding Questions for FREE
Why Do You Want to Become a Online Trader
What is a Trading Plan and Why You Need One
AND SO ON.........

But if you click on the Page:
EXAMPLE:
Can you tell me about Davids FREE System Trading eZines or Newsletters
http://www.systemtradingblog.com/index.php/can-you-tell-me-about-davids-free-system-trading-ezines/

The links below the the PAGE TITLE ARE all gone.

How can I fix this?

I have posted this on the support page many times without any solution.

I posted this also over here:
http://wordpress.org/support/topic.php?id=31239#post-176455

++++++++++++++++
THIRD PROBLEM:
++++++++++++++++

According to:
http://codex.wordpress.org/Administration_Panels#Logout

ITS SAYS:
If you have a WordPress cookie set in your web browser, anyone using
your computer can access the Adminstration Panels of your blog. If you
don't want this to happen (perhaps you are using a public computer or
a computer which other people use), you can click this Logout link,
and WordPress will delete the cookie from your web browser.

I have two different user names.

I can't logout and log into my other user name. I clicked the logout
button in the Dashboard and it just does not work.

Help!

I ALSO POSTED THIS OVER HERE:
http://wordpress.org/support/topic.php?id=30557

OH PLEASE I AM WONDERING IF ANYONE CAN HELP!

On the brighter side of things at least I am learning how to use PHP files.

~  Cheers ~

Christina