[wp-docs] WordPress Lessons are public

lorelle at cameraontheroad.com lorelle at cameraontheroad.com
Sat Apr 9 14:04:07 GMT 2005

I've put the WordPress Lessons out there at
http://codex.wordpress.org/WordPress_Lessons.  Please slash and burn these
for the next week and then I will help Matt make a public announcement about
them.

I've put a minimal criteria list on the discussion page with a list of
Wanted Lessons.  If anyone here can quickly rip off one or two of these to
add to the more technical aspects, it would help flesh out those areas which
are lacking.  I've grouped these in vague categories to start, so if you see
a category in need of addition, let me know.

Once these are up and running for a month, and we see how the response goes,
we'll get the contest going to really bulk up the Lessons.

Oh, I just thought of one more criteria I'm going to add right now.  They
must apply to version 1.5+!!! Yikes! So much to think about.

Now help us all with a few good Lessons!  Please?