[wp-docs] A Lessons Contest?

Matt Mullenweg m at mullenweg.com
Thu Apr 7 23:03:56 GMT 2005

lorelle at cameraontheroad.com wrote:
> How do you think the contest should work? We need to figure out some
> ground rules for entries.

I think trying to rank documentation in the same way you might try to
rank plugins or themes wouldn't work well. I think the goal of the
competition should be mainly to get more people who aren't currently
involved in the Codex to overcome their fear and start contributing.

To that end, I think we should figure out some threshold for
participation and then just pick a prize to randomly award to the pool
of eligible participants.

--
Matt Mullenweg
http://photomatt.net  | http://wordpress.org