[wp-docs] Need anything?

Carthik Sharma carthik at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 14:46:49 GMT 2005

The images are not working :
http://comox.textdrive.com/pipermail/wp-docs/2005-March/000336.html is
where I posted about this earlier.

I had a discussion at #mediawiki to figure out what's happening, and
someone there said that the Rewrite rules try to rewrite the URLs for
the thumbnails, preventing them from displaying. The message I have
quoted above provides an example. He said that part of the problem was
that all articles (the main namespace) is at the root, instead of, say
"wiki" as it is with wikipedia, for example.

I figure we could avoid this by preventing rewrites for /images/* .

Please go through the thread that included the post I quoted above
(starting from http://comox.textdrive.com/pipermail/wp-docs/2005-March/000333.html
to be precise)

Thanks Matt,
Carthik.

On Apr 6, 2005 10:07 PM, Matt Mullenweg <m at mullenweg.com> wrote:
> I missed the wiki weekend, so is there anything I can help with on the
> codex?
>
> --
> Matt Mullenweg
> http://photomatt.net  | http://wordpress.org
> http://pingomatic.com | http://cnet.com

When nothing is done, nothing is left undone -- 老子 Lǎozi

University of Central Florida
Homepage: http://carthik.net