[wp-docs] Need anything?

lorelle at cameraontheroad.com lorelle at cameraontheroad.com
Thu Apr 7 13:40:19 GMT 2005

I went through ALL of the template tags during the Wiki Weekend and put in
at least three examples for all applicable tags with parameters, and when
applicable, I added visual examples.  I'd love to have those checked to make
sure the tag usage and examples are right....if you are really looking for
something to do.

We still don't have pictures, especially on the
http://codex.wordpress.org/User:Lorelle/First_Steps_With_WordPress which I'm
anxious to release.  The graphics are in the image upload area, but they are
still not appearing on the page, except for one.  Carthik battled with this
for a while, but they still aren't working.  I'd like to add graphics to
some of the lessons, but I've held off uploading them until this is
resolved.

Of the lessons I've currently posted, I am most in need of editing and
review of
http://codex.wordpress.org/User:Lorelle/Stepping_Into_Template_Tags
(especially the information at the end of the article) and
http://codex.wordpress.org/User:Lorelle/Styling_Page-Links, and a quick look
at http://codex.wordpress.org/User:Lorelle/Next_and_Previous_Links would be
wise.

I've also started a list on my User Page for other ideas, many beyond the
current scope of my familiarity with how WordPress works.  I'd love to see
more Tech, Features and Functions, and some really good tackles at the Loop,
a thing that continues to confound me, so it must do the same for others.

Take your pick, but if this is going "public" sometime today, let's focus on
what's done.

And thanks for asking.  These are just the things on my list.  I'm sure
others have more.