[wp-docs] Codex Mirroring

Aaron Brazell aaron at technosailor.com
Sun Apr 3 21:36:00 GMT 2005

Well, I've thought about this for awhile now and today it becomes an issue.
Seems the Codex is down at the moment for whatever reason, it might not be a
bad idea if we can discuss a mirroring solution where changes made to the
Codex can be exported to other servers that can continue to provide service
during downtime. Not sure how technically feasible that is but I have server
space and can donate it as one possible mirror site.

I guess I need to hear from the devs, particularly Matt, how possible this
is.

Let me know.

Aaron Brazell____________

Editor, Technosailor.com