[wp-design] K2 Rolling Archives

Michael Heilemann heilemann at gmail.com
Wed Mar 22 21:30:49 GMT 2006

Hey duderinos,

I've been spending most of my K2 dev time the last week or so on
implementing my rolling archives into K2 (check the bottom right of my
site). They work slightly different from what I've got on BB, as I've
tried to integrate it much more into the other navigation of the
template.

I've attached a zipped version of the K2 we've got in SVN at the
moment, check it out (make sure you enable the option in the options
panel). And then check out the mockup image I've attached of how it
might look when I'm done with it.

I'm telling you this, because I think it would be a very cool
navigation system to have in the admin as well, both for post archives
as well as comments.

Currently it doesn't throw out any indication of what's on the page
you're navigating to, but that might be implemented at some later
point.

--
Aloha,
Michael Heilemann