[wp-design] Re: Shuttle Wave 1

khaled Abou Alfa brokenkode at gmail.com
Fri Mar 3 12:39:32 GMT 2006

Well I've designed this as something that's completely fluid, however I
really want to push a maximum width in the code. I know it's not supported
on IE, but alas it's not the end of the world, it'll just mean that those
who use IE won't benefit from that particular piece of code. Wouldn't change
anything right?

Well that's how I'm seeing it as.

As for the more files, yeah, basically I've got something stupid like 40
plugins or whatever. The problem is that the line just keeps going down and
down which is a bit stupid. Since we'll have build the building blocks to
load additional pages (as in the plugins, and the links page etc) it
wouldn't be difficult to do it in this area as well.