[wp-design] Themes Page version 2

Chris Davis chrisdmitri at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 19:23:00 GMT 2006

I am not crazy about the theme page layout currently... I can't put my
finger on it, but something isn't right.  I will keep searching.

One thing about Themes though, I am seriously jonesing for a mechanism
to display a "There is an update available" thingy for my themes.  We
should really look into incorporating something like that in these
mockups.