[wp-design] How Goes the Coding?

Broken Kode khaled.aboualfa at gmail.com
Sun Apr 2 19:06:27 GMT 2006

Completely agreed. I really think the information on the side is
essential to get people going. Joshua you're right after a while of
using it it will be superfluous however from an initial user point of
view it is something that will make or break their use of it all.

How difficult is it to implement the sitepoint system ? (check this link
it's the sidebar on the left that has a tab for hiding/showing etc,
http://www.sitepoint.com/article/top-ten-css-tricks)

Oh yeah and btw, FANTASTIC work Joshua, very cool stuff. I'm sorry I
didn't mention it earlier but I've been a bit on the busy side and
whatnot just really wanted to say you're doing a damn fine job.

Also I actually spoke with Mike earlier this week and I think we should
all huddle around skype some time soon and sort this whole thing out,
chit chat about the options and what the best way to go about getting
things done. I'm sure it'll be a very productive conversation. I'm up
for it tomorrow if you all are?