[wp-design] Checkbox styling

Joen Asmussen joen at noscope.com
Fri Nov 18 09:31:16 GMT 2005

Hehe, would you expect less of me? I gotta be honest!

Any way, I'm tired of taking this fight, so if the overwhelming part of
you all vouch for this, then I will not stand in your way any more :)

But I still think it's a bad idea for so many reasons, and only a tiny,
tiny visual benefit to the product. This will be the last I'll say on
this topic, so I'll save your inboxes some usability pollution.