[wp-design] Short update

Joen Asmussen joen at noscope.com
Wed Mar 9 23:25:46 GMT 2005

This just a short update to let you all know that I've been listening
and reading what you've all been saying. Everything sounds exactly right
in my ears, so my silence means acceptance, just in case anyone was
worried. Things have been crazy/busy last week, but I expect to have
some time to work on this next week.

I would love to see a mockup with regards to branding. I suspect this is
sort of a puzzle where we'll have to try and carve the bricks, and then
piece them together afterwards. I have a few ideas, but nothing is
tangible. I hope to get time to do my own mockup on this next week.
Ultimately I expect we'll end up with a combination of sorts.

This is shaping up very very nicely. Whenever I enter the WP admin
interface now, I long for this new interface.

Oh, and a sidenote while I remember. Khaled you mentioned something
about a "save settings". As I understand, we have a default layout with
some menus expanded and some collapsed as default. But as soon as you
click one plus to expand (or whatever icon we end up with), this new
setting is cookied. So a "save settings" would be redundant I think.