[wp-design] Minor Tweak

Joshua Sigar jls_online at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 12 02:32:37 GMT 2005

Okay, I'll just spit out random points.

1) To tab or not to tab, let's just vote (that's all I
have to say)
2) For non-tab version, you need the divider between
items, don't you think.
Like macromedia.com has it.

3) >> With respect to the body, I'm still not 100% on
the stylings of it
all. Michael mentioned this before and it's basically
feels a little less
polished than the rest of the design.

Well probably it's because currently the controls are
displayed in classic
Windows theme, I believe. I mean that beveled
textfield, stiff-looking
buttons ("delete post", etc), etc are gonna go right?
Default XP-style
already looks spiffy (no clue about other platform); I
don't know if you
want to style those.

The "help?" links, inside the parentheses, I'd
probably replace them with
that cliché blue, question-mark symbols. Also give
some little more touch to
all those small elements: quicktags, "more >>",
"larger," "smaller."