[wp-design] Quick Symphony Impressions

khaled Abou Alfa brokenkode at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 12:56:55 GMT 2005

First impression I got was that this is very close to Mint in it's
asthetics. I agree with Mike, there hasn't been much action on this list (I
appologise for my lack of contribution right now, but I've been seriously
under the gun at work and outside work everything going pretty crazy as
well. I think the term bite more than I can chew comes to mind).

Is the new WP going to have that little feature of popping up that a new
update has been released?