[wp-design] Login Screen

Khaled Abou Alfa khaled.aboualfa at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 22:54:47 GMT 2005

I think Matt's looking for some graphics to have a play around with, so I'll
happily get the ball rolling on this one now that I've got a bit more time
to play around with, I know I keep saying this, but I realised how long this
redesign has taken us and honestly it's too damn long :), time to pull up
our socks people and get this thing done. I'm going to do work on it over
the weekend, and honestly I'm hoping to have the post page done so that we
can concentrate on all the other pages, lots of work to do boys.