[wp-design] Login screen

Joen Asmussen joen at noscope.com
Tue Aug 23 07:15:49 GMT 2005

For all of your conveniences, I've attached a screenshot of the default
1.6 "do not use" login screen.

My comments on this screen are pretty much the same as Mike's.

* Usability wise, things are like they're supposed to be.
It's a good login layout, it's easy to understand. There's a logo,
there's relevant links, tabbing works, and there's an easy to understand
login box.

* IF I have to mention anything, it's once again the design of the push
button and the input boxes. I simply prefer them unstyled, because it's
an application.

* Finally, and this is just a minuscule thought: Easterners read from
the right to the left, so a right pointing arrow on the push button
might confuse them.

/ Joen