[wp-accessibility] Gallery

Mike Stahl mike.stahl at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 17:08:16 UTC 2013

Not sure if this list is even active, but thought I'd give it a shot.

What can we do as developers to make the gallery more accessible? I'l
contribute any way that I can. I work with ADA compliance at my company.

There are also several little things that I think we can work on like read
more links which are not ada compliant because they contain generic text.
Currently, we add hidden text to the anchor in themes to bypass this such
as: