[wp-accessibility] New menu system

Jane Wells jane at automattic.com
Thu Feb 25 19:11:50 UTC 2010

Hi everyone. You may have heard about the new menu system being added
to WordPress 3.0, based on the WooThemes Custom Navigation. One big
problem is that it's not really accessible. I've identified a couple
of things that need to happen to address this, but it would be great
if any experts wanted to take a look and ID any/everything we need to
fix for accessibility. The menus are in trunk now, under Appearance,
if anyone wants to take a look. Results can be posted to the trac
ticket for menus: https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/11817
Jane