[theme-reviewers] Welcome to the "theme-reviewers" mailing list (Digest mode)

Rashid Zuberu shahiddisu at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 12:20:58 UTC 2011

Dear colleagues,
Azibo Press attempted to upgrade its old version of the new Version
3.2.1 and after installing has been given us error messages and we
have been blocked from access our dashboard or our website at
www.azibopress.org

Is there any advise anyone can give us.This is the error we have been getting:
Fatal error: Call to undefined method
Arras_Widget_Tag_Cloud::WP_Widget_Tag_Cloud() in
/home/oneone55/public_html/azibopress/wp-content/themes/arras-theme/library/widgets.php
on line 328

Thank you,

Rashid