[HyperDB] Active Master and Passive Master with binaryreplication

Nick White nwhite at bankrate.com
Tue Sep 28 14:24:42 UTC 2010

Jason, Andy,

Just to toss in my 2 cents,  I currently use HyperDB in nearly this same
scenario with with a multi-master setup and it is working beautifully.

My setup contains a similar configuration as to Andy's prev suggestion
of making db2 contain 'write'=>2  so it is seen basically as a fail-over
for db1.

Thanks,
Nick