[HyperDB] multi-datacenter configuration

Beck, Joe Joe_Beck at Comcast.com
Wed Jun 2 19:26:00 UTC 2010

thanks.
does this mean there is a single point of failure then?
if the data center with the master (write) db is inaccessible/down/whatever
or that db server is down/offline/whatever then no writes can happen?

Joe