[HyperDB] I don't know how to install HyperDb

윤성운 ynebula at wikisoft.co.kr
Tue Nov 4 08:30:47 GMT 2008

hello~~!

before send mail my english is very fool

please understand that.

I download HyperDb.

And I read readme.txt.

1. *WordPress MU only:* add this line near the top of `wp-config.php`:

`define('WPMU', true);`

2. Upload `db.php` to the `/wp-content/` directory. At this point, HyperDB
is active.
  It will use the database connection constants until you complete the final
steps.

3. Upload `db-settings.php` in the directory that holds `wp-config.php`

4. Edit the db settings according to the directions in that file.

5. Add this line near the top of `wp-config.php`:

`require('db-settings.php');`

But I don't know number 4( 4. Edit the db settings according to the
directions in that file.)

pleaze let me explain

thank you