[HyperDB] documentation?

Dan Milward dan at instinct.co.nz
Tue Feb 5 11:51:56 GMT 2008

Hi Guys,

We're mucking around with an MU powered site that we expect to get
pretty big quite fast - we made the mistake of using an ext3 file
system. So what this means is that when we hit around the 350 users mark
our server will freak out due to ext3 limitations.

So this seems to me like a good opportunity to use get a new server for
just the databases and use Hyper DB on a new XFS filesystem.

One thing I want to do though is use Super Cache 2. Does this sound like
a good idea - can anybody see any reason why it wouldn't work.

Ciao,

Dan