[HyperDB] Using mysql replication

Wouter Westendorp Wouter.Westendorp at ilsemedia.nl
Thu Aug 7 09:30:34 GMT 2008

Hi Andy,

Thanks for your reply.

We're now using the latest version of HyperDB with WordPress 2.2. That
works fine.

However, the current implementation does a mysql_select_db / Init DB for
each query @ r. 455-456.

If we strip these checks from the if statement, everything still works
as expected.

Is there any reason to keep this in the code?

Thanks in advance,

	Wouter Westendorp