[HyperDB] Introductions

Beau Lebens beau at dentedreality.com.au
Tue May 29 18:14:49 GMT 2007

Your Name:
Beau Lebens

20 word background:
Director of Technology at Click Group, Inc, about to leave to be the
Founder/CTO of Feedville.com (FeedBlendr.com) and also involved as
main developer on a WPMU-based community site (stealth).

(way over 20 words - bah!)

How you'd like to use HyperDB:
Mainly I see it as a powerful way to handle multiple DBs on the WPMU
site. I'm specifically interested in figuring out if it can help me
make a DB environment a little more stable/easy-to-swallow on Amazon
EC2 (which I've got some experience with on the web end, not yet on DB).

--
Beau Lebens
Dented Reality
beau at dentedreality.com.au