[gravatar-polygots] translation it.po

Stefano Aglietti steagl4ml at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 18:30:49 GMT 2009

On Fri, 6 Mar 2009 00:23:16 +0100, Arturo <cerbero at gmail.com> wrote:

>For the italian translation...
>
>who's that translate gravatar in italian? the translation is full of
>errors...
>if you want to make a seriuos project without the usual conflicts is a
>good idea...

First of all we always do serious project as we proven for years of WP
translation and support, we do not have to prove nothing to anybody
and we do not accept this form of controversy!.

The first draf is normal that is not perfect but it's purpose is to
test the space taken up by trnaslation and for correction, actually
it's not still an official public site and trnsaltion is getting
better every day. Wanna collaborate, vanna make typos corrections? I
can send you the actual .po for making some corrections and you can
send it back to me. Or u can list here or by email a the typos or
problem (usually elements that are small for the translated text they
have to contain). Second solution it's better cause alloow us still
edit the file without waiting for a merge file etc.

Next time you post a multilanguage post... please do it complety
avoiding it anor fully translate the italian part in english, and not
leaving the italian part with some controversy sentences that you know
other can't understand, thanks! It's not serious, neither polite for
other readers!

PS: This morning was sent a po/mo fully revised for typos with the
20/25 typos or so corrected...

Email: steve at 40annibuttati.it steagl at people.it