[glotpress] Fwd: New to list and some questions.

José Fontainhas jfontainhas at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 14:15:58 UTC 2012

Reply fail.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: José Fontainhas <jfontainhas at gmail.com>
Date: 2012/1/17
Subject: Re: [glotpress] New to list and some questions.
To: Peter van der Does <glotpress at avirtualhome.com>

Hi Peter,

Thanks for this. Your help is warmly welcome. We do indeed need to
revive patching GP. Even though the discussion isn't quite dead, we've
mostly moved it to http://blog.glotpress.org

Bug fixing is obviously crucial, but the same can be said for testing
patches, which has been severely overseen. Would you care to visit
http://blog.glotpress.org/ and debate it there?

Thanks
Zé