[glotpress] User management, localization, plugins

Nikolay Bachiyski nb at nikolay.bg
Tue Mar 2 21:57:24 UTC 2010

On Mon, Mar 1, 2010 at 09:28, Sultan Salpagarov <salpagarov at gmail.com> wrote:
> Greetings, Nikolay!
>
> 1. I translates glotpress via itselft, but i cant localize it.
> Uploading PO/MOs into language has not effect.
>

> 2. I cant register new users, make free registration and define validators.

I use WordPress for user management :-)

You can add/remove validators from bottom of translation page -> Permissions

> 3. Where are plugins API reference or sample?

No API for now. It is just at a proof-of-concept phase.

Plugins work much as WordPress plugins. Put a php file at the plugins
dir and it will be loaded automatically. Use add_filter() and
add_action().

There is a base GP_Plugin class, which you might want to extend at
gp-includes/plugin.php but its interface is very likely to change
soon.

I will add a sample plugin to the repo at some point.

Happy hacking,
Nikolay.