[glotpress] How to integrate it with WordPress

Nikolay Bachiyski nb at nikolay.bg
Mon Jun 7 07:40:28 UTC 2010

On Fri, Jun 4, 2010 at 21:40, Cátia Kitahara
<contato at catiakitahara.com.br> wrote:
> Hi Nikolay,
>
> We've installed GlotPress in our site to start translating plugins/themes
> But we'd like to share the same table of users as our WordPress
> installation, how is that possible? Could you please help us?

I added sample values and a comment in gp-config-sample.php:

http://trac.glotpress.org/browser/trunk/gp-config-sample.php?rev=503#L46

As the comment says before using the custom tables you should delete
your current permissions and then use the command line script to add
admins. The rest you can do via the web interface.

Happy translating,
Nikolay