[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #9076: Cache issue when trying to use get_post() with an existing directory page ID

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sun Mar 3 03:06:01 UTC 2024

#9076: Cache issue when trying to use get_post() with an existing directory page
ID
--------------------------------------+---------------------
 Reporter:  imath                     |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)              |      Status:  new

Comment (by shawfactor):

 Yes I agree the issue seems to with buddypress and occurs for me without
 bp-attachments. Noting it was a fatal error r

 I installed the patch 12 hours ago. I have run it on a test version of my
 multisite with redis object caching. There are no errors in my debug log
 and almost everything functions perfectly.

 The only thing that does not seem to work are permalinks to the buddypress
 components. The permalinks in the menus now have a url or
 https://mysite.com/?post_type=buddypress&p=8179 and this is 404 not found
 when they are visited. Refreshing permalinks does not fix this and thic
 occurs

 The actual underlying pages and components are all work fine
 e.g.https://mysite.com/members/ https://mysite.com/groups/ etc function
 perfectly.

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/9076#comment:6>