[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #9070: who's online widget - name of logged in user missing after hover over profile picture

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Jan 15 14:02:37 UTC 2024

#9070: who's online widget - name of logged in user missing after hover over
profile picture
--------------------------+---------------------------------------
 Reporter:  jnie          |      Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)  |     Status:  new
Component:  Members       |    Version:  12.0.0
 Severity:  normal        |   Keywords:  needs-testing needs-patch
--------------------------+---------------------------------------
 Hi,

 before buddypress 12.0.0 the profile picture was rotated and the name of
 the logged in user was shown above the profile picture when hovering over
 a logged in user of the "Who's online" widget. The Element 'a.bp-
 tooltip:hover::after' within the Element 'div.item-avatar' should show the
 name of the user which is currently online (name of user is content of
 class 'data-bp-tooltip').

 Since buddypress 12.0.0 I have the issue that displaying the name of the
 logged in user after hovering over the profile picture only works on the
 pages which got associated with buddypress component directory (Settings
 -> Buddypress -> Pages) which are the activity feed page and the members
 page. On all my other pages within my site the name of the logged in user
 (Element 'a.bp-tooltip:hover::after') isn't shown the way I described
 before.

 Things I already tried:
 - clearing cache
 - re-installing latest wordpress version (6.4.2)
 - re-installing latest version of my theme (woffice)
 - deactivating all plugins
 - using different browsers

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/9070>