[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #9011: Option to let users delete their account seems to require the Settings component to be active

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Oct 24 22:07:19 UTC 2023

#9011: Option to let users delete their account seems to require the Settings
component to be active
--------------------------+--------------------
 Reporter:  imath         |      Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)  |     Status:  new
Component:  Settings      |    Version:
 Severity:  normal        |   Keywords:
 I just deactivated this component, and although this option is set to true
 and available into the Main settings section of the BP Options Admin
 screen, I can't find any area in the site to delete my account as a
 regular user.

 At the minimum, the option should be hidden in this case for regular
 configs (I haven't checked if it was possible to delete his own account on
 multisite).

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/9011>