[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #8032: False ERROR: Duplicate topic detected; it looks as though you’ve already said that Appears on Forum

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sat Jan 5 18:34:41 UTC 2019

#8032: False ERROR: Duplicate topic detected; it looks as though you’ve already
said that Appears on Forum
 Reporter:  Pcosta88      |      Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)  |     Status:  new
Component:  Core          |    Version:  4.1.0
 Severity:  normal        |   Keywords:
 Hi,

 I have been trying to get support for a particular issue I am having yet
 when I got to post on BuddyPress forums I am getting a false: ''ERROR:
 Duplicate topic detected; it looks as though you’ve already said that
 Appears on Forum''

 I checked the forums in both FireFox and Chrome and my post does not
 appear. Seems to me there is an issue with the Support Forum Software? I
 am also not sure if this is the right place to report issues with
 BuddyPress' support forum software

 1. Add Support Request
 Image: https://pasteboard.co/HV4EWZV.png

 2. Save. See error
 Image: https://pasteboard.co/HV4Flz0.png

 3. Visit forum in Chrome, no topic detected
 Image: https://pasteboard.co/HV4FsGK.png

 4. Visit in FireFox. No topic detected.
 Image: https://pasteboard.co/HV4FAQS.png

 Chrome: Version 71.0.3578.98 (Official Build) (64-bit) | Browser plugins
 are enabled but same issue happens with FF.
 FF: 64.0 (64-bit)| No browser plugins enabled on FF.

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/8032>