[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #3745: Change BP Group Forum and Member slugs-name like bp docs can and also OMG pizza and pls throw in some cat videos too (was: Change BP Group Forum and Member slugs-name like bp docs can)

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sun Nov 4 21:55:47 UTC 2018

#3745: Change BP Group Forum and Member slugs-name like bp docs can and also OMG
pizza and pls throw in some cat videos too
 Reporter:  johnnymestizo                        |       Owner:
                                                 |  lookingahead
     Type:  enhancement                          |      Status:  assigned
  patch needs-screenshots needs-testing needs-   |
  unit-tests needs-codex                         |
Changes (by lookingahead):

 * priority:  lowest => omg pizza
 * version:  1.2 =>
 * milestone:  Awaiting Contributions =>
 * keywords:  trac-tidy-2018 needs-design needs-patch =>
     trac-tidy-2018 needs-design needs-patch needs-screenshots needs-
     testing needs-unit-tests needs-codex
 * type:  feature request => enhancement

Comment:

 It is my absolute honor and privilege that you have noticed me -- a lowly
 genius n00b developer that is not a developer -- Mr. J3, and assigned me
 this amazing task. As a non-techie person, my participation in this
 project means this task will surely fail.

 So to commemorate this momentous moment that truly means nothing
 whatsoever, in your honor I now submit to you this boneless pizza. Which
 perfectly illustrates the big amazing geniusness of your response to my
 ineptitude.

 Your response is like a boneless pizza order -- unrealistic, positively
 ridiculous, and utterly hilarious. Not to mention needless.

 This meme is for you. Enjoy!

 http://i68.tinypic.com/2cpaj5k.jpg

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/3745#comment:8>