[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #7813: BP Nouveau: Group activity buttons actions are not working when set options to customizer

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu May 10 12:32:36 UTC 2018

#7813: BP Nouveau: Group activity buttons actions are not working when set options
to customizer
 Reporter:  dunhakdis                            |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)                         |      Status:  new
  has-patch                                      |
Changes (by dunhakdis):

 * keywords:  needs-refresh reporter-feedback => needs-refresh reporter-
     feedback has-patch

Comment:

 Cool! I completely forget about bp_is_group_activity(). I also think that
 we can completely omit the{{{'groups' === bp_current_component()}}}
 condition since {{{bp_is_group_activity()}}} is already checking whether
 the current component belongs to 'groups' via
 {{{bp_is_groups_components()}}}

 I'll attach a new diff file shortly. Thanks!

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/7813#comment:2>