[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #7912: Add the email Lost Your Password and Password Change Notice in Admin Email List

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Jul 2 17:39:30 UTC 2018

#7912: Add the email Lost Your Password and Password Change Notice in Admin Email
List
-------------------------+---------------------------------------
 Reporter:  neoset       |      Owner:  DJPaul
     Type:  enhancement  |     Status:  new
Component:  Emails       |    Version:  3.0.0
 Severity:  major        |   Keywords:  needs-patch needs-refresh
-------------------------+---------------------------------------
 Hello everyone, trying this great plugin that integrates perfectly as a
 wordpress profile system, I have seen the section “Admin Email List” and I
 have realized that a very important email template is missing, I would say
 even more, essential and This is “Lost Your Password?” of the login page,
 you could put this essential template as soon as possible since it looks
 with plain text and without the possibility of changing your style or
 content?
 Also check the email templates that may be missing, although the solution
 would be to change the styles to all the default wordpress templates with
 a general css using the customizer.
 How can I add the tokens for the “Lost Your Password?” Email to the “Admin
 Email List” section to be able to customize it?
 How could I change the styles to the email sent “Lost Your Password?” to
 leave it like the others?
 Also missing the “Password change notice” email template.
 When you change the password, it sends you an email that you have changed
 the password.
 This is the web “Admin Email List“.
 [https://codex.buddypress.org/emails/#admin-email-list]

 WP 4.9.6
 Buddypress 3.1.0

 Thank you very much and congratulations for your great work.

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/7912>