[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #7670: Let user pass additional param to edit_field_html() to show/hide form labels

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Jan 31 12:24:20 UTC 2018

#7670: Let user pass additional param to edit_field_html() to show/hide form
labels
------------------------------+----------------------------------
 Reporter:  hnla              |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement       |      Status:  new

Comment (by hnla):

 >keep @hnla from grumbling about this again in the future
 hnla's only happy when it has something to grumble about, darned
 curmudgeonly beggar.

 The optimal outcome here is ''of moving the template-y bits of field types
 into partial templates'' it's what I wanted a while back as the core
 implementation across ~5 class files is just frustrating and we pulled
 back markup from templates recently to accommodate lack of distinct
 field/label ID just in order to link label to input control, to my
 chagrin.

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/7670#comment:8>