[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #7656: Update `bp_new_group_invite_friend_list` for new $args to support full list markup

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Jan 16 09:01:19 UTC 2018

#7656: Update `bp_new_group_invite_friend_list` for new $args to support full list
markup
-------------------------+------------------
 Reporter:  hnla         |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement  |      Status:  new

Comment (by DJPaul):

 1) Let's use `sanitize_html_class()` on the supplied classes.
 2) I am wondering if and how we could use KSES to whitelist the HTML
 attribute we're building here. Or if we need to. Any similar code in WP
 core we could compare this against would be interesting.

 Apart from that, idea is sound.

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/7656#comment:1>