[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #8017: MySQL 8 : The group component in the "Nouveau" template does not display a list of groups

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Dec 4 00:23:48 UTC 2018

#8017: MySQL 8 : The group component in the "Nouveau" template does not display a
list of groups
-------------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  krioteh            |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)       |      Status:  new

Comment (by krioteh):

 The only active plugin is BuddyPress. The console is clean (well, except
 "JQMIGRATE: Migrate is installed with logging active, version 1.4.1")
 I do not understand....
 With the new installation of BuddyPress, this problem does not appear.
 When upgrading from version 2.9 ... (as it was on my production site) -
 endless waiting for the download of the list of groups ...
 Although, wait a minute ....
 Yes, the problem is in the plugin, which for many years lies in the "mu-
 plugins" for automatic transliteration of links and files.
 But why for a clean installation the problem does not appear I do not
 understand :) ....
 In any case, this is really not a problem BuddiyPress. Sorry for the false
 alarm.

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/8017#comment:4>