[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #7747: BP Nouveau: Member and Group Cover Image links are not accessible to assistive techonologies.

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Apr 26 20:13:21 UTC 2018

#7747: BP Nouveau: Member and Group Cover Image links are not accessible to
assistive techonologies.
 Reporter:  mercime       |       Owner:  (none)

Comment (by hnla):

 My tests replacing with a div for Nouveau seemed ok so lets commit your
 patch @mercime  my only reservation being the Legacy changes, feel we
 should focus on Nouveau where we can change  with impunity whereas are we
 sure we can change Legacy templates with certain safety e.g no one might
 have done 'something' based on the anchor??

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/7747#comment:10>