[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #7597: No way to disable the email notification to the site admin of a new user registration

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Sep 26 07:51:38 UTC 2017

#7597: No way to disable the email notification to the site admin of a new user
registration
----------------------------+-----------------------
 Reporter:  antonioeatgoat  |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement     |      Status:  reopened
Changes (by webbaku):

 * status:  closed => reopened
 * resolution:  invalid =>

Comment:

 Hello @r-a-y,

 Sorry for the delay, I missed your reply. Thank you so much for your time
 but maybe I've explained badly, because this wasn't the point.

 My point is not to disable the WP new user registration email totally, but
 avoid that BuddyPress use it in that circumstance, because I want to use
 it (the exact same function) in another place.

 Does it make sense?

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/7597#comment:2>