[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #7218: Only load component action and screen code when we're on the component's page

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Jun 15 18:47:28 UTC 2017

#7218: Only load component action and screen code when we're on the component's
page
-------------------------+-----------------------
 Reporter:  r-a-y        |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement  |      Status:  reopened

Comment (by r-a-y):

 > You opted for a separate class for each router. Any specific reason why?

 If we added a singular `BP_Activity_Actions` class, we would run into the
 same problems as before (albeit less so).

 Individual classes ensures that we only load the code we need to run when
 we hit a specific action.

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/7218#comment:31>