[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #7569: Bulk message actions (Mark as Read) do not affect corresponding notifications

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Jul 13 16:42:55 UTC 2017

#7569: Bulk message actions (Mark as Read) do not affect corresponding
notifications
-----------------------------------+------------------
 Reporter:  boonebgorges           |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)           |      Status:  new

Comment (by johnjamesjacoby):

 I agree this patch seems more inline with what we would expect to happen,
 at the time it would naturally happen at.

 I imagine it was originally deferred to the inbox view of the recipient to
 avoid a bunch of pre-processing should that user never actually log in,
 but it's also kinda silly to keep those notifications around forever too.

 +1

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/7569#comment:2>