[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #7349: When user is not logged , in he/she clicks email link to view new messages gets 404 page when should get login page

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Jan 23 19:16:23 UTC 2017

#7349: When user is not logged , in he/she clicks email link to view new messages
gets 404 page when should get login page
 Reporter:  dkelm         |       Owner:
 form so that the user has an opportunity to log in if not logged in. If
 logged in, the user will be redirected to the thread directly.

 I was surprised to find that links to the friend requests management pane
 work OK without modification, even though they also look like
 `ttp://bptest.local/members/three/friends/requests/. Huh.

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/7349#comment:7>