[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #7642: Nouveau: re-factor bp_nouveau_signup_form() bp field error messages handling

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sat Dec 9 20:55:01 UTC 2017

#7642: Nouveau: re-factor bp_nouveau_signup_form() bp field error messages
handling
------------------------------------+------------------
 Reporter:  hnla                    |       Owner:
     Type:  task                    |      Status:  new

Comment (by hnla):

 In updating the error message handling it's become apparent that we have
 another oddity in that we have no acknowledgement of an error via class
 token for the inputs.

 Patch '-2' re-configures the functionality building a class array to loop
 out user set classes ( N.B it's not clear where users/ devs might set
 these initial classes from but assuming they can from some point??) to
 include an 'invalid' class set in the  bp global signup error array check
 and merge in with the class array if it exists.

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/7642#comment:4>